3 tbsp Coconut Oil
3 tbsp Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Stevia Blend
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 large Egg
2 ripe Bananas, mashed
3/4 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1/2 cup Oat Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Rolled Oats
Add in’s (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Beat coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg until well combined, smooth and creamy. Add in mashed banana.
- Add in all dry ingredients (except oats and chocolate chips) and mix.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheet (about 1tbsp) Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes or until edges become golden brown.
Modified from this recipe