or Muffins… you decide.
2 or 3 ripe bananas
2 tbsp butter (melted) or oil
1/2 unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup ww pastry flour
1/2 cup dutch cocoa
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Calories (with 3 bananas + butter) = 1,710 (divide by servings)
- Heat oven to 350, and spray whatever pan youre using
- Mash bananas, mix in butter, then sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a seperate bowl, then add banana mixture
- Pour into pan
- 9×9 or 8×8, bake 20 minutes and check on it.
- 9×12 bake 15 minutes and check.
- For muffins…. will update later.
- Have not tried in a loaf pan yet either.
Adapted from this recipe